FESTIVAL ESSENTIALS:

Earlier this month I attended a festival called Parklife at Heaton Park in Manchester i'm sure many of you are very aware. It's bloody mint by the way if you ever get the opportunity to go, please do. It got me thinking about festival essentials. I'm thinking of starting a little series of festival essentials over the next few weeks. Im going to start with the most basic essentials and move onto maybe camping essentials and makeup essentials. As much as i'm writing this post for any first time or even forgetful festival go'er. I'm writing this for myself because i'm lazy, I take enjoyment in leaving everything I possibly can until last minute and my Mam has practically pilled me everything up and packed me out the door. Basically I am going to write one big ass list of things you cannot go to a festival without to help both you and I.

1) BABY WIPES. Lets face it, at a festival we're all in that same unshowered boat. Use all over, a baby wipe shower if you will.

2)Toilet roll. Trust. Honest. There's never enough toilet roll.

3)A torch. Your tent will be very dark at night times, phone lights sometimes just don't cut the mustard.

4) Portable chargers. Big camping music festivals usually have some sort of deal where you can buy a portable phone charger for around £15 and exchange it everytime its ran out for a new fully charged one. Considering you pay around £20 for a decent portable charger that will do you the max of around 3 charges. It's well worth your $$$ just to buy one in there.

5) Suncream. Sunburn will make you sad.

6)Hand sanitiser!!!!

7) Bumbag, trust. I lose all my things all the time but you know their more likely to be safe right in front of you.

8) All the Hoodies,  Especially in the UK it gets so freeeeeeekin cold.

9) Dry shampoo Or work the 4 day hair, your choice ;-)

10) Glitter for when the dry shampoo is just making you look grey and dusty. Put it everywhere, on your greasy hair, on your eye bags because you've hardly slept for 3 nights. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

11) A refillable water bottle. The more water you drink, the better you will feel. There's no hangover like a dehydrated hangover.

12) A camping chair. Some of the best times you have at a festival will be recovering from the worst hangover of your life in a stupid little chair drinking a disgusting can. Memories.

I'll probably keep adding to this post as I think over the next few weeks.
Comment below anything I have missed out!

Comments

Popular Posts