A NEW BLOG!

Back in around 2014, I joined the blogging world reviewing things other people did. I was nice, honest but never said anything too against the grain. My blog was just sweet and plain, floral and cupcakes like everyone back then. A lot has changed since I was 16, as it would for most. My interest in makeup is nothing but stronger. I missed reading blogs and sharing my own opinions and thoughts.

Restarting a blog is something that makes me doubt myself somewhat, I currently feel like a teeny tiny northern girl fish in a big sea of big bad boy blogger sharks. Dipping my toes back in this water is something I've been meaning to do for a while. I feel as though having your own place online gives me some sort of direction and who isn't looking for direction?

So hello again, I'm Antonia, I'm 19 and currently a Beauty Advisor for Benefit Cosmetics. I have no idea currently in what direction i'm aiming to take this little space but here I am also flying the flag for all those that have no idea what they want to do with their entire lives. I'm surrounded by some feking amazing characters and I could not be more grateful. I'm happy with a brush or pint in hand. That's pretty much a summary. Inserting picture below of me being all cute.

Comments

Popular Posts