RED LINER LOWDOWN

The truth behinds todays red liner:

Truth 1)
Unless i'm at work or going somewhere seriously fancy, my makeup tends to be orange eyes and pink lips of some variation. Over the past few months I seem to have found where i'm really nice and comfy and haven't quite got my arse up again. Please someone leave suggestions below of where I can find makeup inspiration that will make me excited again.

Truth 2)
My makeup was heading in the exact direction of orange eyes and pink lips today until I came across a girl on Instagram looking super fekin fine in some sleek red liner. I wish I remembered her name to give her credit. Basically i'm a massive copy cat but i'm going to tell y'all how I created my look anyway because i've ended up really enjoying my own face today.



Brows- ABH Dipbrow in shade 'Ebony' & Milani Clear Brow Gel

Skin- Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless Foundation in 'Honey' and New Airbrush Boi-ing concealer in shade number 2.

Highlight- Peaches and Cream inner corner highlight in the shade 'Pearl' & on the tops of my cheek bones and nose Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector in 'Moonstone'

Lips- MUA Cosmetics Velvet Lip Lacquer in 'Tranquility'

Eyes- Morphe 35O palette & Benefit Cosmetics 'They're real Mascara' 

Liner- I currently don't have any coloured liners other than black, brown and white in my kit, so what does a girl do? Use lipstick. I created the wined effect with a red lipstick, I imagine most matte or liquid lipsticks will work perfectly. I then set the lipstick with a pressed pigment from Urban Decay called 'Slowburn'.


I'm thinking of investing in some brightly coloured liners for these summer months, would anyone recommend any particular brand? 



Comments

Popular Posts